Told you I hadn’t given up on it!
This release actually posed several problems, notably with Weapon Mating. Thanks to that, I had to push back Booster Packs and Command Armor indefinitely. I’d rather get printing and scaling done, anyway. So, for this release:
- Transformations! I’ve included a configurable Transformations file, which is currently undocumented but not TOO hard to figure out. It doesn’t have every transformation in the book, nor can it support some of the odder ones like Ship or Gun, but I can post a more complete forms XML file at a later date.
- Weapon Mating. Although the code supports arbitrary mating of components, this release only supports Weapons. This is due to save file compatibility and some other concerns. I may fix this later(breaking save file compatibility) or I may wait until MektonHelper 2, which does have a raw design being worked on.
- Better Drone capability.
- ACE and Cloaking support.
- All tabs are resizable, which should help on lower-resolution screens.
- Fixed some bugs with ammo tracking, weight efficiency on loading, crashing on linked weapon removal, and an odd problem with Blast Radius on ammo.
Feel free to email me using the Contact form if you encounter any bugs, and I’ll see what I can do. For faster response, put in the subject: BUG: MektonHelper.
Currently this release is Windows-only, but a Mac release will be forthcoming after it’s been recompiled, tested, and tweaked under the Mac.